- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- You are always free to delete your account. If you need any help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We clean our databases every year. We will ask you if you wish to keep your data in our database.