Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair Is Back For Its 6th Edition In Brno!
Photos and text provided by Jobspin.
If you are a student, graduate or professional, and your strong points are your language skills, your international studies, or your work experience, you should attend the Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in Brno. Come to Tržnice at Zelný Trh between 10am and 4:30pm on October 19th, and bring your CV and your biggest smile, because you might just find your dream job. To register free for the event, visit the official website.
Brno, Sep 25 (BD) – “People can expect to meet the biggest employers in Brno, who are interested in hiring talented individuals with an international background, education and work experience,” said Katerina Kukrechtova, Sales and Marketing Manager at Jobspin, and one of the event organizers.
The Jobspin Job Fair is the perfect opportunity for you to meet potential managers and coworkers in person, give your resume to people who will actually read it and give you important feedback, and do better research to find a job that matches your skills and preferences.
Companies from many different fields will be at the event, including IT, sales, customer service and HR, among others. The first confirmed international companies to participate are: Gardner Denver Brno, Grafton Recruitment, IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Infosys, Lufthansa InTouch Brno, Notino, Oracle NetSuite, RWS Moravia, Swiss Re Group, and Zebra Technologies CZ. The media partner of Jobspin Job Fair is Brno Daily, Brno’s online newspaper in English.
“What makes Jobspin Job Fair different to other job fairs is that the main language of the event is English, so it has an expat-friendly approach; speaking fluent Czech is not mandatory,” remarks Kukrechtova. Apart from that, if you speak another language, such as French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, or a Nordic language, chances are that you will probably find a job in that language too.
“The greatest benefit that people are going to gain is interaction with hiring managers, and the opportunity to discover jobs that companies are not currently advertising publicly; so people can communicate with company executives in person, and find a job according to their preferences,” added Kukrechtova.
Apart from finding your dream job, you should also expect to learn a lot at this job fair. Experts from Grafton Recruitment will provide free consultations to help you write the perfect CV. They will be available to help you at a special Grafton Recruitment CV Consulting Panel for the whole day, so don’t forget to bring your CV.
Special Workshop for Employers and HR Professionals
Employers and HR departments can learn a lot at this job fair too, because there is a special 20-minute free workshop just for them, entitled “The Most Important Changes in the Residence of Foreign Nationals Act in the Czech Republic“, provided by relocation experts Move to Prague.
As well as the Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in Brno on October 19th, the Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in Prague is also coming up on November 23th. If you are looking for the perfect job opportunity, then you won’t want to miss it.
- 10:15-11:00 – “Notino’s Unique Approach To Modern Customer Experience”, Vanja Stojković – Senior Operations Manager at Notino
- 11:10-11:55 – “Swiss Re – We Are Smarter Together”, Zuzana Janostiakova and Eva Midriakova – Recruiter Advisors (HR Department); Lukas Satka – IT Business Analyst (Finance IT); Dominika Kozuchova – Business Coordinator (Business Services); and Paulina Maslakova – Team Leader (Finance Department) at Swiss Re
- 12:05-12:50 – “Immigration Support For Expats”, Oldřich Lang – Expat & Immigration Consultant at Foreigners
- 13:00-13:45 – “Localize Yourself”, Ales Pacner, RWS Moravia
- 13:55-14:40 – “Shared Services Are ABSOLUTELY NOT Call Centres – Opportunity Awaits”, Mark Harrison, Founder of Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe
- 14:50-15:35 – “Go Big With Big Blue”, Miroslav Jindra, Théophile Walger and seven other managers from IBM Customer Service Unit.
- 16:30-17:30 – PUBLIC DEBATE
Open Debate Of Expats And Stakeholders At 16:30
Open debate of expats and stakeholders, everybody can join! We will track and discuss the current situation of expats in Brno and entire Czech Republic. Culture shock, advantages of living here, daily issues, serious and funny moments of an expat life in the Czech Republic – and, most importantly, what can be improved. We invited important stakeholders representing the expat community, experts, and a representative of Masaryk University. Your voice will be heard.
16:30-17:30 – PUBLIC DEBATE – “Expats In Brno – Current Situation & Future.”
Panel (first confirmed speakers):
- Lucia Konopkova – Senior Consultant at Brno Expat Centre – short introduction of statistics from the recent survey of Brno expat community
- Jan Kalina – Relocation Expert at Move to Prague
- Marek Fiser – Deputy for Culture at the Municipality of the City of Brno
- Mark Harrison, Founder of Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe and Brno expat
Host: Carlos Moreno
For more information, visit the Jobspin Job Fair website, or the official Facebook event page. To register and to get your ticket for free, click here. To participate as an employer in the job fair, click here.
Disclaimer: The guest publisher is solely responsible for the content above, and agrees that this content is true, original, does not violate the rights of third parties, and is not contrary to law, morals, and public order.