Brno Expat CentrePopular
The Brno Expat Centre is a free public service supported by the city of Brno. We provide skilled foreign professionals and their families who live and work in Brno or plan to do so with free consultation and assistance. We have professional knowledge of the bureaucracy concerning a foreigner’s stay in the Czech Republic, and thanks to frequent contacts with officials know how the legal regulations are interpreted in practice.
Our mission is to help foreigners find a new home in Brno and create an open environment, enabling them to take part in the life of the city.
- individual consultation and advice on a variety of daily living issues:
- at our office (by appointment);
- via our online inquiry form;
- assistance and interpreting in meetings with authorities and service providers;
- free infosheets through which you can learn about a variety of daily living issues
- expert seminars and networking events;
- entertaining English language writing and a monthly newsletter;
- and social network channels (Facebook, LinkedIn) for sharing knowledge and contacts.